Level 1 Offroad Training - Groups
Time & Location
About the Event
Once you have decided that offroading is a great hobby for you or that offroading has become a necessity for you to get proficient, this is the starter course for you. This is the course that would teach you the ropes of offroading.
The Theory and On Field sessions would cover the following:
- Understanding 4wd systems
- Vehicle preparation and inspection
- Different types of Terrains
- Basic driving skills on different terrains and obstacles
- Spotting Techniques
- Basic recovery skills
- Trail driving
- Post offroad inspection
Every session ends with a certificate of attendance. However, we also offer a certification and for that there would be an additional written and theory exam in which you must clear at least 70% marks to be certified.
- You must bring a 4WD vehicle which should be in good mechanical shape with 4wd working and reasonably good tyres
- Valid Driver's license
- Medically fit
The cost includes participation certificate for the driver, training passport, packed water and meals (can't do restaurants in Covid times) and a few freebies thrown in.
NOTE: a minimum of 4 partipants are required for this course. If we do not get four participants, we would refund the money back to you.
- Level One Training - GroupINR 7,500+INR 187.50 Service feeINR 7,500+INR 187.50 Service fee0INR 0
- Certification FeesINR 1,000INR 1,0000INR 0
- Accompanying SpouseINR 1,500INR 1,5000INR 0
- Accompanying friend-non driverINR 3,000+INR 75 Service feeINR 3,000+INR 75 Service fee0INR 0